Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sex, Babes, and my Throbbing Ween

Unless you are Megan Fox, go put on a pair of heels if you want to turn me on, otherwise you better be on my bed naked when I get home. Chicks in heels are by far a million times more appealing to me (and most anything with a dick) than chicks in flip flops. I do not care if you are a foot taller than me when you put them on (again most dudes don't)... it heats my fire and sends blood to my crotch just thinking about it. The higher the heel the better. If they kill your feet then sit down. (Can I talk about how I basically am always in boots? Quit bitchin' you'll get used to it... I even skate in these bad boys ask anyone who has seen me skate). The hottest girl I ever dated wore heels with basically everything and like Dolly Parton she sometimes would wear them right into bed which made the sex so fucking hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment